The Gutter Helmet System
What is Gutter Helmet?
Gutter Helmet® is the first and best gutter protection system on the market and is the permanent solution to your gutter protection needs. We’ve been #1 among America’s best gutter systems for more than 35 years.
We guarantee that you’ll Never Clean Your Gutters Again®. It keeps water flowing freely while getting rid of leaves, twigs, pine needles and other clog-causing debris.
How Does Gutter Helmet Work?
In the 1960’s, the Gutter Helmet researchers discovered that surface tension will passively draw rainwater around the edge of a gutter cover and into the gutter channel while allowing debris to fall to the ground. Please see the image below.
What Are the Features & Benefits of Gutter Helmet?
Gutter Helmet is the only gutter protection system on the market that offers all of the following:
- Triple Lifetime Warranty – After you register your new Gutter Helmet system, you get a transferable lifetime materials and product performance warranty. You’ll never have to worry about replacing your gutter guards again.
- Patented nose-forward design – This unique feature lets rainwater into your gutters while keeping everything else out. Your gutters stay debris- and clog-free, guaranteed. No more climbing ladders or hiring contractors to clean your gutters.
- Textured and ribbed surface – Gutter Helmet is made of durable but lightweight aluminum. Sturdy construction increases its tensile strength and a ribbed surface promotes surface tension, allowing Gutter Helmet to withstand the heaviest rainfall, snow loads and extreme winds.
- PermaLife™ finish – Our patented PermaLife finish is a high-performance paint that resists fading, chalking and corrosion from salt water and acid rain. PermaLife is available in a wide range of colors to blend with your home.
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets – Gutter Helmet is attached to your roof with reinforced aluminum alloy brackets, so your gutter protection system will stay in place even through the worst weather.
And if you’ve ever had to clean out a clogged gutter, you already know one of the biggest real-world benefits of having Gutter Helmet installed: you’ll never have to do the job yourself!
How Does The Installation Process Work?
Gutter Helmet can only be purchased through and installed by factory-trained and certified dealers like us. Every installation includes a careful assessment of your roof, gutters and fascia boards as well as gutter tune-up and realignment.
- Scheduling – When you contact us, we will schedule an appointment to visit with you at your home at your convenience. (Fill out the contact form on the right)
- On-site visit – Your gutter system, roof, siding and any other components that will affect the installation will be inspected by our certified inspectors. Don’t worry, there is no need to clean your gutters prior to this appointment because we want to see all existing gutter issues before we give you a quote.
- Education – We will explain how the installation will affect your gutters and the rest of your home.
- Estimate – You will be given a free written estimate at the time of the appointment, with no obligation to purchase.
- Decision time – You will have time to make an informed decision without pressure. Your local dealer will follow up to find out if you want to have Gutter Helmet installed.
- Installation – If you decide to purchase the Gutter Helmet system, we will send a technician out to install the product. He will clean, seal, check and adjust the alignment of your gutters, if necessary. Gutter Helmet is then custom-fitted and secured over your gutters. The methods used to install our gutter protection system have been approved by major roofing manufacturers, so you can rest assured that both your roof and your roof warranty are safe.
- Never Clean Your Gutters Again® – A properly installed Gutter Helmet system will keep you from ever having to clean your gutters again!
How Much Does Gutter Helmet Cost?
That depends on the size of your home, the condition of your existing gutters systems, and the need for special equipment for installation all have an impact on how much money you’ll need to pay to have Gutter Helmet installed.